Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Just unpacked it and want the user manual. But cannot find…

Customer Question
Just unpacked it and...

Just unpacked it and want the user manual. But cannot find it. I have Apple6 plus

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I am doing this on my desk top computer as I have not even turned the phone on yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 76 years old and just want to print off the manual so I can learn how to use my phone.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/20/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know whether you have a printer with you to print the user manual which is connected to your desktop computer?