Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My apple is not letting me call you. Iphon 4s. It had been…

Customer Question
My apple is not...

My apple is not letting me call you

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphon 4s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It had been hacked before now they blocked everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I kept receiving emails telling that i have purchased from icloud but i did not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.