Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone keeps asking me to hit the home button to finish…

Customer Question
My phone keeps asking...

My phone keeps asking me to hit the home button to finish ios11.2.1 my home button has disapeared

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is a 6s and I don't know what the os is I can't go anyplace on the phone until I put in this information

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/20/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today.

How do you mean that your home button is gone? The home button is built into your phone