Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I DOWNLOADED A ITUNES UPDATE, IT CALL FOR A PASSCODE, DON'T…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I DOWNLOADED A...
Second opinion] I DOWNLOADED A ITUNES UPDATE, IT CALL FOR A PASSCODE, DON'T REMEMBER CODE, CAN YOU ME TO ENABLE MY PHONE?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.