Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I've lost my setting in my iphone and lost all the previous…

Customer Question
I've lost my setting...

I've lost my setting in my iphone and lost all the previous icons, now I cannot access everything. WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I DID NOT CHANGE MY PASWORD YET

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I TRIED TO RESET BUT I AM NOT GETTING ANY THING

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/20/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 6 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. Although you are signed into the phone, are you signed into the iCloud and itunes correctly? You also have to select if you want everything to download on your device.. Let me know

You people put me on hold for a period of about 5 minutes so l've got fed up, so close my tablets, Then l went to my bank and found out that you people already charged me twice total $10.00. I demand a full refund or I'll make a big issue about it.