Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Have been Locked out. Would not accept my password. Last…

Customer Question
Have been Locked out...

Have been Locked out. Would not accept my password

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No, I'm very stupid on this phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

What do I do if it doesn't accept the four numbers I use? I don't understand why this happened

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/20/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi,my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. Please can you do a soft reset on your phone. I will need to know the make and model please?