Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I received new phone but wont unlock as I need a

Customer Question
I received new phone...

I received new phone but wont unlock as I need a verification code

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I lost one received other from assurion

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Can u walk thru i haven't had phone in week

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/20/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 8 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please let me know when you are online and ready to start.