Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Problems with hotmail. On iphone7 plus. My Facebook was

Customer Question
Problems with hotmail Technician's...

Problems with hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On iphone7 plus

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My Facebook was hacked and I changer all my passwords and turned on two factor authentication and my problem started. Can’t send at first noe can’t receive

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.