Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone X Wi-Fi Calling is blocked and I have been

Customer Question
My iPhone X Wi-Fi...

My iPhone X Wi-Fi Calling is blocked and I have been directed to get in touch with ATT service

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A couple of weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been on the phone for over an hour and a half with ATT Service trying to get this corrected. so far no luck

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/19/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. So when you go to settings then click on Cellular, You cannot use the switch to activate WIFI CALLING ON THIS PHONE option?

The problem was neither fully explained nor was it resolved. If my car is charged I will dispute the charge
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

This issue requires troubleshooting. Without troubleshooting the issue wont get resolved. Let me know if you want to work on your issue or I can have this refunded. We have not started yet

Thanks Mike

Please have charge refunded
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

Absolutely, Ill take care of that for you