Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone has damage and is not working so plz I need help.

Customer Question
My phone has damage...

My phone has damage and is not working so plz I need help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone seven plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

4 day and big damage about screen side plz

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Plz I need your phone number as to call you now plz kindly

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/19/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.