Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My i phone Model A1660 is disconnecting and requiring me to…

Customer Question
My i phone Model...

My i phone Model A1660 is disconnecting and requiring me to put in my password ***** in the middle of activity

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I do not know, how would i determine that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About two weeks, i went through settings to see if there was anything that might address this issue, but i did not see anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/18/2017
Technician: Vinod Menon, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Sorry to hear about your issue:(
I believe your iPhone version is 11.1.2
There is an issue with iOS version 11.1.2. A number of Apple customers are facing this issue since Dec 2.
So Apple has released a new version 11.2.
Please update your device to the new version and most likely it should resolve this issue.
To update, please go to settings - general - software update
Let me know if you find any difficulty.
Thank you
Vinod
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.