Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I dropped my iPhone 7 plus &* screen is cracked, it is 1…

Customer Question
I dropped my iPhone...

I dropped my iPhone 7 plus &* screen is cracked, it is 1 year old & only half paid off. No insurance. is it worth getting repaired or should I buy a new one?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

It works fine but the screen is really cracked pretty badly.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Talk to mac expert

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/18/2017
Technician: CentraTechSolutions,
 replied 8 months ago
CentraTechSolutions

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

The screen replacement would be cheaper than buying a new one. Do you have to turn it back into your carrier when you upgrade or do you own it?

If you see an option for remote support, please ignore it as it is an automated message by the website

How much would it cost to replace screen?
No
Technician: CentraTechSolutions,
 replied 8 months ago

It depends where you take it to. It is $149 and tax from Apple as a reference

I am trying to confirm my appointment with apple store at Garden state plaza today @ 4 pm. Can you do that?
Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 8 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator