Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Sorry. This is my third time in a Rowe my I phone 7plus it's…

Customer Question
Sorry. This is my...

Sorry. This is my third time in a Rowe my I phone 7plus it's disabled

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Att.net

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Last thursday

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/18/2017
Technician: CentraTechSolutions,
 replied 8 months ago
CentraTechSolutions

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

To use your iPhone again, we will need to perform a factory reset. Do you have a computer with iTunes installed?