Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I m trying to recover my Whatssap on my phone using internet…

Customer Question
I m trying to...

I m trying to recover my Whatssap on my phone using internet verification but I m going nowhere

Technician's Assistant: What WhatsApp model do you have?

Messenger

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WhatsApp phone? What have you tried so far?

For a month now it says to get a code through text or a call both of which I do not get

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/18/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you getting an error message?

Have you tried restarting the phone?