Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Nothing I place a order and it is pending and I want to

Customer Question
Nothing I place a...

Nothing I place a order and it is pending and I want to cancel it 2966

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I Phone x

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I am not these were gifts for Christmas and 3 were shipped and one wasn't i want to cancel the one that wasn't shipped the number is *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Several days i can't get anyone to understand that this is what i want done my credit limit is 4000.00 and the phones were 3999.99 i don't need but 3 phones now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Well yes the last one was pending my signature with all the trouble I have been through i no longer want to deal trying to get this phone. the sales person on 12/14 was very helpful but when i sad 4 i think she got confused now just cancel the phone and re do my next bill

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

never mind i don't need to talk to anyone about this problem any more thank you