Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I bought the new phone,how should i get the uber app,since i…

Customer Question
I bought the new...

I bought the new phone,how should i get the uber app,since i have already other mobile uber app........./

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Uber software?

I did't updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
How do transfer my one iPhone to another iPhone Uber app..?
Also I want to change my email...
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

For your UBER app all you have to do is sign into it with your new phone. They dont track phones just the account itself.

You want to change email for the UBER app? is that what you mean?

I have new iPhone..how I do the Uber app in my new iPhone,since I am a used to registered already..?
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

Go to the app store and download UBER DRIVER app if your a driver OR just UBER if you just use their services

Are you familiar with the iPhone or is this your first one?

Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

Hows it all going?

If you need step by step instructions let me know, ill gladly help you through it

Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Any bonuses are very much appreciated. If you need more assistance,please use the reply box and let me know and ill be more than happy to help you more