Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iphone is giving me an Activation Error & it is making my…

Customer Question
My iphone is giving...

My iphone is giving me an Activation Error & it is making my phone impossible to use

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't know what you mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just happened this morning, I've tried turning it off & then restarting but same message comes uo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, my husband somehow had the messages on our 2 phones interconnected but he has died recently

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 6 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Vinod Menon, Customer Service