Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Its say could not activate iphone. Last night and today the…

Customer Question
Its say could not...

Its say could not activate iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last night and today the the version store

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No it my mom phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just need to get my moms phone working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/18/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.