Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Forgot my id. I phone 6. Since i got it 2 monthe. I am 90…

Customer Question
Forgot my id Technician's...

Forgot my id

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since i got it 2 monthe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 90 yrs and not to swih this ft wit i m a m not to sharp with this new stuff

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/17/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I will help you. So you do not remember your iTunes username/ID?

my phone #(###) ###-####
call(###) ###-####
no its it is(###) ###-####
Phone call session started
i canceled this call he did not help me do not charge me 20 00 I will not pay it
once more i will not pay this if you bill me

No problem I am sending you to customer service. You have to know we have no idea what your needs are until we speak to you sir. You have to be able to tell us what it is you need us to do in order for us to be of service to you.

Have a good day,

Samuel

not satisfied will not pay the bill