Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone is disabled. Not sure. just updated last night and…

Customer Question
My iPhone is disabled ...

My iPhone is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure. just updated last night and can't remember the passcode i typed in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't want to lose my contacts on my phone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/17/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 8 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I can help you so you do not lose information. Do you remember your Apple ID (username)? (you only need to answer yes or no...please do not provide this information as it will be visible to others on this page)