Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Phone is holding charge however but goes automatically on to…

Customer Question
Phone is holding charge...

Phone is holding charge however but goes automatically on to the I tunes app. Help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I think a 5s. It is old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just since Friday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.