Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am paying itumes and don't have the been disconet. Iphon6x…

Customer Question
I am paying itumes...

I am paying itumes and don't have the been disconet

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphon6x icloud

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

My phone have discounted for about 3month but itues charging 10.62$ every month

Technician's Assistant: After your first paid question, we offer a week's free trial membership when you can ask as many questions as you like.

I don't want you take money when I don't have the phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Ipone 6x icloud

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Itumes is charging me when I don't have it it wa disconted

Technician's Assistant: After your first paid question, we offer a week's free trial membership when you can ask as many questions as you like.

I just want them charging and rein my money

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/17/2017
Technician: Camille-Mod,
 replied 8 months ago
Camille-Mod
My name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully:
It looks like your question was meant for a different company ( Itunes?). We match people with questions to experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can still help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
Want to continue
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.