Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Cannot get into my password on my iPhone 7 plus. I don’t no…

Customer Question
Cannot get into my...

Cannot get into my password ***** my iPhone 7 plus

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t no every time they tell me I do

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes they wouldn’t let me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Is it asking for a 4/6 digit pin code or your Apple ID password?

Y have y’all called

Ok how you going help me with my password

6

The only way to bypass the lock screen is to perform a factory reset on the iPhone..

From a computer, go to icloud.com/find

If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID

Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.

Select the device you want to erase.

Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.

Now you can restore from backup