Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I just tried to set my code into my IPhone and now I can.t…

Customer Question
I just tried to...

I just tried to set my code into my IPhone and now I can.t even make a call??

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Pls . find a way to explain Opeating System. ??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried last night to set up the phone which, by scanning my card itc. so I could purchase without using my card. I tried to turn it on this AM and it will not accept my code I type in and will not open with out it??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No except I obviously am no expert.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/17/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I will help you. You are locked out of the phone because the passcode is not working?