Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Lost phone in 5624 linton blvd, delraybeach 33484 can you…

Customer Question
Lost phone in*****...

Lost phone in***** delraybeach 33484 can you help locate it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I-phone 6

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

No idea, i have a mac computer, Im all 89 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Lost it last night, I live here and was not out of the building. I have tried other find your phone but I really don't know how to use it. can you help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I wear a hearing that is connected to my phone. When I try calling my phone I hear it ringing in my ear.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
can it be located if the battery dies
how long will it take to find the phone
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what service offer
there are no supporting documents, the phone is lost can you find it. or is this a money machine scheme
12/17/2017
Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
I already paid thinking you would be able to locate my phone, tell me how I can locate my phone please I am despperate
Please answer soon
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I will try and help you. Did you set up an iTunes account on the device prior to losing it?

why does it take so long to get an answer

Sorry for the delay this site is not always instant especially when we have large workloads.

This site is not a call center. It connects you directly to an expert in the area you are asking about. So depending on the expert's workload or ability, it takes us time to respond. I am a small business owner of my own IT company so I am not always online.

I would like to help you now. Did you set up an iTunes account on the device prior to losing it?

Vinod Menon, Customer Service