Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone 8 has locked me out completely. A few weeks ago.

Customer Question
My iPhone 8 has...

My iPhone 8 has locked me out completely

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do you do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, I just need to be able to get into my phone again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/17/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is your iPhone showing now ?