Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My husband is locked out of his phone it is showing

Customer Question
My husband is locked...

My husband is locked out of his phone it is showing activation help and he does not know his pass word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

He says about 2 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/17/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 8 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Hopefully, he remembers the username that he had with the account. Use this link here to start the password *****:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid