Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My elderly sister in law is here and she can’t remember her…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, my elderly...

Hi Pearl, my elderly sister in law is here and she can’t remember her Apple ID or password ***** activate her phone. How can we help her?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

She has no idea.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I get her there?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s not my phone, just to be clear. Is the Mac Trxhnician going to call or continue with this email string?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/17/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Not having the password ***** means we have to do a password ***** However, not having the username is ***** ***** difficult. Is there any idea of the username for iTunes?