Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I just bought an appple phone and tried to set it up. Now I…

Customer Question
I just bought an...

I just bought an appple phone and tried to set it up. Now I can't do anything.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your?

I don't know its a phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I've tried to set it up. I put a finger print in and now I can't access anything. This is my first apple device ever. I am 77

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to return it because I'm afraid I cant learn it. it is an Apple 6

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. I have returned the phone as I couldn't make it work. Thank you. I hope I won't be charged the $40. Thank you.