Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

A300 monitor wont sync w my i phone 8 i updated the app, it…

Customer Question
Hey my a300 monitor...

Hey my a300 monitor wont sync w my i phone 8 i updated the app, it connects but wont sync

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Its a new i phone 8 so i am assuming the latest

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I am rebooting now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/17/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I will help you. To find your IOS version please follow these steps:

1. Go to the home screen of your iPhone and click on Settings.
  2. Click on General.
  3. Click on About.
  4. Note the number after Version; this is the version of iOS installed on the device.
11.1.2
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem if you still need assistance.