Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

800080004007 is the password you send on my cell phone and.

Customer Question
800080004007 is the password...

800080004007 is the password ***** send on my cell phone and

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

You say that is not a password. What is a temporary password?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Customer:***@******.*** or(###) ###-####

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 2 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Did you happen to open the message? The number you provided sounds like the account the temp code was sent through...not the actual temp code itself.

Also please do not provide this information (passwords etc..) as it will be visible to others on this page

You let me know this on Monday after about 0900 am either on my e-mail or my phone. I will contact you since I now
owe the money. I waited for 30 minutes for the reply and that was not long enough.***@******.***

Sorry for the delay this site is not always instant especially when we have large workloads.

Vinod Menon, Customer Service