Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to put Gieco Mobile app on phone so I can have…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to put Gieco Mobile app on phone so I can have ins scard on my phone but I can not remember my apple ID password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think sometime during this year. I am older and trying to remember all these password ***** ***** for me. I id have one in my phone under notes but it is not working. This new teck is hard on us older folks Ha would appreciate any help you could give me

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No could not even get to that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No if you would just do that I would be so appreciative

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. We can start by trying to reset the password *****:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Was that helpful at all?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be more than happy to help you more