Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have an apple s5 and cant get it to ring. S 5 It is

Customer Question
I have an apple...

I have an apple s5 and cant get it to ring

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

S 5 It is through consumers cellular

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About two days. I have been on the phone with consumers ceelllular twice and they could'nt get to work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Go into Settings then Do Not Disturb

Is it turned on?

Please turn it off

Once you turn it off then have someone call you and it should ring. That feature sends all calls to voicemail and makes sure that your phone doesn't ring.

I dont understand

You said that Do Not Disturb was turned on.

Turn it off and it will fix the issue.