Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

A friend of mine got a gmail from me that he said I should…

Customer Question
A friend of mine...

A friend of mine got a gmail from me that he said I should have checked out.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

This one was sent through my iMac desktop although I also use my iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/16/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean he is saying that you sent an email and you didn't send it?