Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone locked me out last nih. I did an ios up date and it…

Customer Question
My phone locked me...

My phone locked me out last nih

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I did an ios up date and it wanted me to enter an access coad, i enter the access coad it said i was entering the wrong coad,

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.