Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

NEW REPLACEMENT PHONE I SET THE UP BUT NO SERVICE MY CELL…

Customer Question
NEW REPLACEMENT PHONE I...

NEW REPLACEMENT PHONE I SET THE UP BUT NO SERVICE MY CELL(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

IPHONE 6S

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I0S11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

ITS NEW REPLACEMENT PHONE TRYING TO START UP

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/16/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To active your new iPhone:

1. Turn on your iPhone and then drag your finger to right to launch Setup Assistance on Welcome Page.

2. Pick up your language and country.

3. Choose a Wi-Fi network.

4. Choose to enable Location Services or disable Location Services.

5. Set up Touch ID: you can use your fingerprint to unlock your iPhone or purchase or download Apps from App Store.

6. Create a passcode: You need to set up a six or four digit passcode to protect your data. And the passcode also needs to use some features like Touch ID and Apple Pay.

7. Restore your new iDevice with a backup you made from your old phone by selecting Restore from iCloud or iTunes Backup.