Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need serious help. emergency my home phone number is 201…

Customer Question
I need serious help...

I need serious help. emergency my home phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Everything you can think of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need a technician to speak with

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.