Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Using iPhone 6+ and iOS 11.2.1, viewing a PDF with links…

Customer Question
Using iPhone 6+ and...

Using iPhone 6+ and iOS 11.2.1, viewing a PDF with links created with Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, sometimes clicking on some links there is no action. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Acrobat?

The PDF? Just now. Using XI Pro? Just now.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or version of iOS?

Yes, as it was available.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.