Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am not able to locate my Yahoo email account. On my

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to locate my Yahoo email account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't understand the instructions. I don't have a backup system to my knowledge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not not able to find or remember my iPhone password, the one I created when I purchased my first iPhone, maybe in 2006.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/15/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today.

So your yahoo email was the one you was using as your apple id? is that correct?