Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

Somehow I have disabled my iPhone. How do I restore it? Will…

Customer Question
Good morning. Somehow...

Good morning. Somehow I have disabled my iPhone. How do I restore it? Will I lose all of my data?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do I know that?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just happened last night. Somehow it required my passcode (which I had disabled) and I verified it; tried recovery reboot and it failed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

It is my only link to any phone calls; no house phone.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
are you still working on the phone support?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you now have on the iPhone please?

Thank you

IPhone is disabled
connect to Itunes

Thanks

Do you have a windows or mac computer available there?

Please let me know

Vinod Menon, Customer Service