Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How are you? I have purchased a used blackberry bold 9900…

Customer Question
Hello there how are...

Hello there how are you ? I have purchased a used blackberry bold 9900 touch its a telstra supported phone but i put a boost sim card in it I can make calls and text but however i can't get the blackberry services to work and it seems i have no data

Technician's Assistant: What BlackBerry model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Bold 9900

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your BlackBerry phone? What have you tried so far?

Only 2 days since i purchased it I've tried restarting it a thousand times and checked mobile data is enabled i have also tried to get the blackberry world going as I'm pretty sure i need it and i managed to get that working on my laptop but the phone can't seem to connect it says there is no data

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No its probably not a big issue I'm jut not that familiar with the phone

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/15/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you open the internet browser on the Bold, can you load any web pages?

Please let me know

Vinod Menon, Customer Service