Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have transferred phone from company account to personal…

Customer Question
I have transferred phone...

I have transferred phone from company account to personal account. Need to change cloud address, ID, password, credit card number etc. I'm not very literate in these matters so need to be taken through the process. Tony.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I use it OK. I'm downloading an app that requires payment. In order to enter my personal credit card details I need ID and password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

OK thanks. I have about 30 minutes now. If that's enough time I can do it now, with help. Or wait until later today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to change the email address shown in cloud, as it is my old company email address.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/15/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.