Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

DeJaynes. I need to unlocked my phone. E-mail is. First time…

Customer Question
I am Vicki DeJaynes...

I am Vicki DeJaynes. I need to unlocked my phone. E-mail is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

First time was about 2 mo. ago. I had other passwords finally got the right password ***** for security my phone is locked an I need to unlock. I couldn’t remember one security ? But I think I know it now.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but it seems it wasn’t good enough so I optid to get email and they sent me here and I didn’t know I had a podcast going and couldn’t do it , now i’m Back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No other that I am 68 and sleepy.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/15/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 8 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Hello, Vikki, I am Samuel and I can help you. If your device is locked that means you must have tried the password ***** many times and now they lock the account for security purposes. Do you recall adding a second email address to the account when you set it up?