Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

Just got iphone 8. I need to attach to car. Will Apple Ala…

Customer Question
Just got iphone 8...

Just got iphone 8. I need to attach to car. Will Apple Ala Moana do this?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How to I find out

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Only got iphone lasty night. Knowlhow to turn it on, use phone, message,alarm, etc. Thiat's iot.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Does Apple Ala Moana provide this service?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 2 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. I understand that you want to know if the store provides a certain service. You say the service is to attach the phone to your car, do you want it mounted on the dashboard to use as a GPS when driving or are you wanting it connected to your cars radio/phone system?

Vinod Menon, Customer Service