Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I don't know. I saw something about up dating and I clicked…

Customer Question
I don't know. I...

I don't know. I saw something about up dating and I clicked on it and now I am at a stage where is says enter passcode and can not get out of it. Don't know what I did

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I just vwant to get back to my normal phone>

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Don't know anything about that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just wish I was smarter about this sort of thing :)

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 8 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Ok so if you are initializing an update or scheduling one it will ask you for your UNLOCK code which is the same code you put in to unlock your phone. Is this the screen you see?