Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I do not know my pass word, Oh no, it is 7, not sure. At…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know my pass word,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Oh no, it is 7, not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

At least a month I am away from home wanted to use my aps for Uber and whatever.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe the credit card I use for my aps is not good any more. I had one canceled as it was stolen. This could have been it. I have that information at home.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Ok, I am waiting.
12/14/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available and we can reset the password.

Please help me. Please no calls from India
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to. I am checking from my end to find out what are the reset option. Can I have the active phone number which end with ‎(•••) •••-••88?

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Please check your phone and tell me whether you got the verification code or not? If you got that code please let me know what is the verification code?

Are you going to help me?
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Yes, Please check your phone and tell me whether you got the verification code or not? If you got that code please let me know what is the verification code?

Verification code is 099296
099296
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Thank you.

How much longer?
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Could you please tell me what is the password ***** are going to set for your Apple account?

Your password ***** have:

• 8 or more characters
  • Upper & lowercase letters
  • At least one number
Myscout123
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Your Apple ID password ********@******.*** has been changed. Sign in to your Apple ID account page now to review your account information.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

Please check whether your apple ID with the new password ***** ***** correctly or not. You can click on the link https://appleid.apple.com/