Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

New iPhones last night. They were loaded from iCloud. This…

Customer Question
New iPhones last night...

New iPhones last night. They were loaded from iCloud. This am i noticed that most of my music was gone from iMac. How do I get music restored to iMac.

Technician's Assistant: Can you still find your music in the Trash bin? Have you set up any backup software (e.g. Time Machine)?

No on both. I assumed that iCloud was the backup.

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your music deleted?

Happened between Wed 8PM and before 9AM today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. When I upload a purchased music CD not all the songs always stay in one area with the CD title. This is very annoying.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/14/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to restore the music from the iMac. In this case we can using third party tool to restore those songs from the iMac. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you are able to access your iPhone? If so please connect the iPhone to the computer using USB cable.