Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do un-lock 2 devices 1 is a iphone 4 imei is

Customer Question
How do un-lock 2...

How do un-lock 2 devices 1 is a iphone 4 imei is 013035005163416

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never had 1

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I found this phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nd a ipod

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

found old iphone 4 i would find out what carrier its with nd if im able to unlock it to all carriers?? imei # is 013035005163416

To unlock your iPhone you need to know the carrier and the country of origin.

According to the following article, if you don't have the sim card, you need to perform a factory reset on the phone before unlocking it.

https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/how-unlock-an-iphone-2017-uk-3501427/

Here you are out of luck because after resetting the iPhone you will need to know the Apple ID that was originally used to register the iPhone.

If you have any questions or have problems with this advice, please let me know so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.