Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

TRYING TO GET MY ULTIMATE SMARTPHONE APP FROM TRACFONE,

Customer Question
TRYING TO GET MY...

TRYING TO GET MY ULTIMATE SMARTPHONE APP FROM TRACFONE, DOWNLOADED TO MY CELL

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

APP PACK 22017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

DOING EXACTLY WHAT THE CARD SAYS TO DO ,,GO TO THE WEBSITE, BUT MY PHONE SAYS IT NOT SECURE AND WILL NOT LET ME GO FORWARD

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/14/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 8 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Are you using the internet browser that came preinstalled on the device?

What is the url or web address that you see at the top of the page when you are trying to download the app?