Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone is totally off and asking me apple id. i got help…

Customer Question
My phone is totally...

My phone is totally off and asking me apple id. i got help from one of my friend before but she is not in contact now

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Model A1533fcc id bcg-e2642a

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing just need hep to open

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/13/2017
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. Ok so you have an iPhone 5. In order to have an account with apple you need an apple ID. This will be the email address that you set up your phone with. Also the same one you used to sign into AppStore.

Have you attempted to login?